Thread: Motorbility

Motorbility

I had my home Pip assessment nearly two weeks ago now. Today in the post came a letter from the DWP on behalf of motorbility telling me about the scheme. In all the time I have had DLA, I have never had a letter like this before. It states that they haven't share my data with motorbility.
    I cannot understand why they should send me this letter. Has anyone else had one of these before being informed of assessment outcome?

It looks like they have awarded at least Enhanced Mobility in PIP, and that has triggered the Motability Scheme letter.

I would expect the PIP award letter very soon, the letters have probably been sent out at the same time and just crossed in the post.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you for your response..... I hope you are right(fingers crossed)

I have found a post on B&W from someone who got the same letter when transfering to PIP and a few days later got their decision letter.
    Sorry, I can't link it from this phone.

So as you say fingers crossed.

Hi Izzy,
    I was on DLA HRM for 7 years before I joined Motability. I got sent these several times.
    I would give Pip a call and ask about your award. I’d also be very surprised if you haven’t been award EM after getting this leaflet. What a strange way to find out though!

I’m also waiting on my Pip results and I enquired on the phone a few weeks ago as I hadn’t heard. They told me it would be a paper based assessment and my letter came through confirming this a couple of weeks later.
    I’m planning to call them again in about a weeks time and hopefully they can give me more detail.

They keep you in suspense long enough! Good luck and as you say fingers crossed.

Rasy x

What B&W please.....thank you

Quote Originally Posted by izzy View Post
    What B&W please.....thank you
    The Benefits and Work forum. I am personally not a great fan of it.
    I'm not a fan of anything that wants you to pay money to access disability/benefit advice.
    OK you can use their forum for free, but if you want to download their guides then you have to pay.

All the advice in those guides is free from other sources.

Rant over - so here is a link to that particular forum post, note that it's almost 4 years old now.
    https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/fo...d-sign?start=0
    Last edited by nukecad; 11-08-2019 at 10:33 PM.