Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found in the hall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davewhit

Found in the hall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found a letter from DWP telling me I am being moved from IB PCA Exempt to ESA CB letter goes on to list my telephone number and says that if I don't get a telephone call within 2 weeks to call them. Looking at the date on the letter its been there about a week so look forward to the call soon. Quick boot up of the computer printed off 2 copies of Drs Letters and ESA50 filled in, get someone to photo copy my drug request forms next week and thats already to go the day I get the letter !

Been on IB 20 years never needed a medical and just after last form was filled in became IB PCA exempt on being blind now, also I suppose as on middle rate care.

So I can see it three months time being asked to look for work digging the roads

lots of roads to dig, and potholes to fill

I was like you Davewhit,I had until the 28th December deadline but I sent mine on the 3rd recorded delivery. I wanted it done as quickly as possible.The more I pondered over it, the more stressed I was becoming. This lot in government have a lot to answer. I actually e-mailed my mp to say how wrong the system is. People shouldn`t have to go through weeks and even months of waiting on an outcome. They get stressed enough coping with illness and hospital appointments. Hope you get on ok.

davewhit
    Had my call chap asked a few questions, then went through the transfer system told me all the way it could go from nil points to support group. Did not miss anything out said he would call back when and regardless of outcome to discuss what happens next. Told him want support group or will appeal explained I would not get money even within the 365 days, due to WP but had heard stories of the cock ups !

He said most complaints come from them that dont get transfered ! (bless him)

Call me paranoid but I can't help getting the feeling that those of us at the end of the transfers are going to get hit because the DWP will be under their quota. As if they had one.

really cannot trust them much at all

davewhit
    well having had the letter and the phone call from the DWP I was told the form would arrive in 10 days max it got here today so I called Atos and said I had filled in the online form and was happy to pay postage where did they want it sending other than a post office box ?

I want a real person to sign, not just signed for in a sack ful and left. l after a short hold I was told which office was dealing with my form and was given a real address I could send it to and a person would get to sign and not a holding storeage unit !

I have also sent a copy to my DWP office that deals with my claim compleate with copies of all medical docs I sent this wednesday

I had sent this to a real address so was not happy to see this was showing on track and trace as awaiting pick up from PO box........ called the job center told them what I had found out online ......... they looked into this and told me not in po box was wrong my esa 50 was in office and was already scanned onto system.

shocked by this asked how ? they said decks cleared for xmas so phone calls being made atos sending forms out so that section did not have much on. till forms start coming in from atos

all they have to do now is not lose paperwork and put me in support group

hey dave that is a long time to go with no medical checks, i have lost count here with the amount i have had including those dam brown letters (when i go under they will still send the things )

well been exempt doesn't stand for anything.

hope that your time on here will help you out and will wish you well with a good outcome.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydt1 View Post
    hey dave that is a long time to go with no medical checks, i have lost count here with the amount i have had including those dam brown letters (when i go under they will still send the things )

well been exempt doesn't stand for anything.

hope that your time on here will help you out and will wish you well with a good outcome.
    there are many people who have been on IB long term no medicals, at first I did so long between medicals becasue looking at me under IB they could see I was too sick to work then when I got middle rate care and went blind they are both reasons to be PCA exempt I think there might be other reasons you could be exempt under IB too......... like you say that now stands for nothing time will tell what esa I get............ my money is on support with no medical

Sounds very complicated Dave. I hope the outcome is good for you
    Sea Queen