Thread: ESA letter have I passed

ESA letter have I passed

Hi everybody I had my ESA reassessment back in early December I was in the support group before the reassessment anyway I had a letter dated December 31st and basically it says your claim for Employment and Support Allowance a change in the Employment and Support Allowance rate payable

We have looked at your claim again following a recent change from December 26th your employment and support allowance will be a week this is because a decision on your capability for work you haven't been placed in the support group you meet the eligibility criteria for support group this means you are not required to take part in any work related activity although you can v volunteer by contacting a personal advisor

I did I think this letter meant I had passed the reassessment but looking on the forum today someone mentioned about receiving a brown envelope with allowance rate payable,so I am not sure now

That does sound more like a decision letter that you are still in Support Group rather than the anual updating letter reported in the other thread.

The wording you give seems a bit odd but I suspect that you typed it in a hurry?

"your employment and support allowance will be a week"

If you can say how much it says it will 'be a week' then we can confirm that.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

thanks for the reply nukecad it says i will be getting £128.45 a week, which is what i have been getting before my reassessment,

Quote Originally Posted by dean123 View Post
    thanks for the reply nukecad it says i will be getting £128.45 a week, which is what i have been getting before my reassessment,
    That's the support group

I was in the support group before the reassessment

Quote Originally Posted by dean123 View Post
    I was in the support group before the reassessment
    Well you still are then aren't you?

Sorry that's what my thread was about as I was unsure if the letter I received confirmed I passed my reassessment,but it looks I have, thanks for the reply

Yes, that's an assessment decision letter saying that you have been given Support Group again.

As from 5th April that should go up to £130.65 a week, you should get another letter about that soon.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

thanks for the information nukecad