Thread: inheritance

inheritance

Am l wright in believing until my inheritance is paid into my bank account l don't need to inform ESA ? then l phone them and then send a letter to be on safe side. l will be asking to keep my claim open. But as l will be buying a house and my partner moving in with me, they work and earn over any threshold so will not be claiming ESA again

You dont need to inform ESA until the money is cleared and the funds cleared when the funds are cleared then inform them

Similar Threads

1. ON ESA and PIP. Due an inheritance
    By cookiesmum in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 22-06-14, 10:18
  2. ESA and savings/inheritance
    By versatile in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-13, 14:01
  3. Hypothetical question about inheritance
    By mattressback in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-03-13, 10:31
  4. Inheritance on ESA
    By Eric the rainbow in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-13, 11:05
  5. Inheritance
    By sea queen in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-13, 18:54