Thread: Historic date today. (not Brexit).

Historic date today. (not Brexit).

In case you hadn't noticed todays date is palindromic (reads the same both ways) 02022020

And it doesn't matter if you use UK (day,month,year) or US (month,day,year) notation either.
    And it even works if you use international format (year,month,day), 20200202

The last time it happened (day,month,year) was 900 years ago on the second of November - 02111120
    (The US didn't exist then).
    Or the Feb 11th if you use international notation (y/m/d) 11200211

We won't have to wait as long for the next one, but the US will have to wait slightly longer - 12022021
    (12th Feb in the UK, Dec 2nd in the US).
    If you use international format there then it's the same date (December) for both again 20211202.

I find it fascinating that with each of those 3 dates when you put the year first, the number changes but it's still a palindrome.
    Last edited by nukecad; 02-02-20 at 07:36.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.