Thread: ESA Home Reassessment

ESA Home Reassessment

Hi everybody I’ve got my esa home reassessment on Wednesday and I was wondering if anyone can offer any last minute advice?

Thanks Taylor

Update: Had my assessment doctor was really nice and understanding it only took 15-20 minutes don’t know if that’s good or bad but was told she’d recommending me to stay in the support group and I’d be sent the decision in 2-4 weeks so now it’s just about waiting. Unfortunately she didn’t have the recording equipment available but it’s done now nothing I can do about that.

Hi glad it went OK, the quicker the assessment means they virtually have what they needed to make a decision. Probably be 4 week wait until they send the reply back but sounds ok to me.

Really happy for you.
    Is it normal practice to be told in advance-which is good news?
    I just realised you said reassessment so maybe they had the bulk of what they needed in advance?

Thanks, I’ve never been told in my previous assessments what group the assessor would be recommending me to be put into I thought it was a bit weird. Hopefully like you said Phillius they had a lot of info already. I just hope the DWP agree with the assessor’s assessment.

Did you have a GP? They sent out a GP to see me on mine and tbh the standard of assessment was both courteous and superior to the PIP one I had recently.