Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ESA assessment rate £43?

Hi Nuke

Sorry for the delay in replying, my brain has turned to mush following the accident.

My friend got her back payment, just over £5,700 she says to send you massive thanks on her behalf

She's got her award letter today so back on standard ESA + LCW,

I've managed to persuade her to apply for UC, she's getting the CAB to sort it out, they seemed reluctant at first but I told her to make sure they did what she asked.

So once again many thanks for all your invaluable advice and the time you give to those of us here

Good to hear that it seems to be going well, or at least better, for her at last.

And as she now has the LCW with the ESA sorted out that will transfer straight into the UC.

Which I believe should take her UC to £1015.56 a month, (£1377.37 if her child has high rate care DLA), before the deduction for CA.
    There will also be more UC if there is also a Housing Element to include for rent, but that should be the same as any current HB which would stop.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.