Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Face coverings

The one I brought from my link above is way way too big for my face the ear holes go round the side of my head!

So I've had to tie a knot in both of the ear loops which means when I put it on it folds my ear lobes down & slips off

Trying to readjust the ear loop knots I need one now I know the District people are coming.

I have seen somewhere that a material strip across the back of your head with buttons on it allows you to hook the elastic over the button not your ears hence tightening the fit.
    https://www.thecraftpatchblog.com/easy-diy-ear-savers/
    Last edited by beau; 05-07-20 at 21:11.

They look perfect beau thanks

Similar Threads

1. Has everyone claiming PIP had a face to face.
    By jaynethornhill in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-04-14, 20:51
  2. Pip face to face assessment
    By Guest16 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-03-14, 16:33
  3. PIP face to face interview
    By tonyF in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-14, 23:40
  4. Help with face to face part!
    By notnamedbill in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-10-13, 08:13
  5. atos form / face to face assessment ?
    By samboleen in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-13, 09:08