Everyone now knows that you can get an advance payment of Universal Credit when you first apply, and pay it back over time from your ongoing UC.

But did you know that you can also get an advance payment with new claims to other benefits as well?
(JSA, ESA, IS, CA, Pension Credit, State Pension).


It's not going to apply to most members here, but could useful to know.