Thread: Face to face assessment

Face to face assessment

Has anyone any idea when F2F assessments will resume ? I was due a reassessment in February 2020 for my UC LCWRA and because the lockdown haven’t heard or received anything (UC50) . Is it possible that it’s just been deferred until Feb 2021?

Thanks for any replies

Hope everyone is keeping safe

it's one of them pau,how long is a piece of string,with everything that is going on like millions of extra uc claims and when the furlough scheme ends in my opinion there will a lot of folk who have had a nice 8 month holiday with at least 80% of their monthly salary paid who wont be able to hack returning to their jobs if they still have one to go back to for a variety of reasons and will be filling in uc50's like there is no tomorrow so if i was you i wouldn't worry until worry worries you and enjoy the break from the pressure the best you can

I think its probable there is people getting deferrals (rather than just delayed ESA50), as to who and how many, as has been said I think no one knows.

thanks for replies

its probably best not to stress about it i know. i suppose even when this lockdown calms down they will be overloaded trying to deal with all the furlough claimants that have no jobs to go back to, ;its hope they leave a lot of us alone for little while longer.