Thread: Points pip should I have points for this

Points pip should I have points for this

Help please should I have hard points for this. She wrote . ( she uses special cutlery as her fingers swell and she can not feel when they are swollen can't feel temperature can't eat hot food or drink hot drinks as it will agitate her condition . Taken nutrition no points . Managing therapy or monitoring a Heath condition . She wrote ( husband will organise in dossette box and will administer as she can not open packaging due to the pain in her hands that she has a couple of days a week ) it's every day swelling and pain .she put no points any help please thinking of doing a mandatory reconsideration

Has anyone had points

yes I believe she should have got points. Especially if her husband has to cut her food in to small pieces as it would be painful / difficult otherwise.
    Call me Mike.

Similar Threads

1. PIP - medical condition should have improved but has new complications
    By shellshelley in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 22-08-19, 09:06
  2. should a trainee capita pip assessor have been accompanied for a home visit?
    By Timalton in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-11-16, 18:34
  3. Will I have to have a Work Capability assessment for ESA if i already receive PIP?
    By emrathmill in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-03-16, 02:19
  4. Local authority swimming pool - should it, by law, have disabled parking spaces?
    By Breaking Back in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-04-14, 13:51
  5. The govt. should have gone for Window Tax, not Bedroom tax....
    By Jay123 in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-13, 12:19