Thread: UC Work commitments while sending in sick notes?

UC Work commitments while sending in sick notes?

Are there any work commitments for people claiming UC while sending sick notes? I received a message on my account stating i will receive a call to discuss as they are now re introducing work commitments to prepare, search or be available for work.

That sounds like a standard message.

It's probably being automatically sent to everybody on UC now that commitments have restarted, computers are efficent at sending things out but too dumb to know who should or shouldn't get one.

I wouldn't worry about it, just tell whoever calls that you have sent in a UC50 (I assume you did send it) and are still covered by/providing fit notes, or will provide them when you can take them in to the Jobcentre again.

And just to be clear - No, you should not have any jobseeking to do while waiting for a Work Capability Assessment and sending in fit notes.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.