Thread: motability car - refund

motability car - refund

A friend of mine who has a Motability car and is due to be renewed.

Tells me you can claim for a refund of the payment of returning your current 'car in good condition' before you order a replacement, where as its normally paid after your car has been returned to Motability.

Is this correct ?

Under normal circumstances the GCB is paid a few weeks after returning the car or collecting a new car however under the current Co-vid climate I believe they may pay the bonus in advance to reduce the cost of the new car you maybe acquiring to get so have a word with the dealer your getting the new car from or better still get it from the Horses mouth, Motability asking the question.

https://www.motability.co.uk/contact...-enquiry-form/

Similar Threads

1. £50 Insurance Refund for Motability Customers
    By Pete in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-04-20, 07:09
  2. Car tax refund query
    By Rob in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-17, 10:30
  3. Car tax refund
    By firebird in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-09-16, 10:44
  4. Changing car's early will i get a refund on AP
    By Mandyboops in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-02-15, 14:57
  5. From motability car to private car - who do you insure your car with?
    By wazza in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-08-12, 17:33