Thread: Advice on supporting ESA letter?

Question Advice on supporting ESA letter?

Hi, my partner is going to write a letter for me to include with my ESA claim form.

My partner used to work with me years ago so she could talk about the difficulties I faced in work. Would that be a good thing to include?
    Any other advice on what things to include would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi dinkmack,you need a supporting letter off your GP,and a print off of your medication that you're on,send that with your claim form...wouldn't bother sending a letter off your partner,it wont count for anything..hope that helps

In my opinion it would be wise to send a supporting letter from your partner and it certainly wouldn't do any harm. If they ignore it the so be it. The more supporting evidence you can send the better.

Similar Threads

1. Anyone had a sucessful ESA50 without GP supporting letter/documents?
    By lastfirst in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-06-17, 11:12
  2. If you can't get a supporting letter from GP :( is there an alternative?
    By help_me in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 13-08-13, 18:30
  3. ESA50 - GP won't write supporting letter
    By LynnT in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 30-05-13, 09:55
  4. my supporting letter
    By acheron in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-05-13, 21:10
  5. Agoraphobia and ESA Doctor refusing supporting letter
    By Garo in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 16-12-12, 03:45