Thread: Reduced choice on Motability...

Reduced choice on Motability...

Is this an error? have I missed any relevant news? If I select automatic 7 seaters, there are no renaults, no peugeots, no bmws, and a few more I thought were on motability a few months back... Than narrows quite a lot the choice for me...

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall for we disabled motorist that need to carry disability equipment in the back of our cars.

With everything switching to electric were going to be left behind because black lives might matter, disabled ones don’t.

I’ve got my fingers crossed that the VW Touran is still made in a years time and its still on the scheme. There will be no doubts that 7 seat electric or hybrid will be made but they will have too high a price AP wise to be on Motability, that or we can’t afford them.

It could be just lack of production because of the virus but my first thoughts are more likely to be the cause of lack of choice, if not now, but later.

Motability still have a Ford Galaxy and a Ford S-Max on offer. Both of these have 7 seats. Mind you they are expensive when it comes to the AP.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe