Thread: Pip Due To End April Next Year Date Extended Letter!

Pip Due To End April Next Year Date Extended Letter!

My Pip is due to end in April next year I would normally expect the form to fill out around now. But obviously that's changed now because of Covid 19. I decided I was going to have Christmas before calling them Jan next year if I had not heard anything.

Postman's just been brown envelope. We have extended your PIP award.

We suspended PIP award reviews because of Covid. We have now begun reviewing PIP awards again & we may look at some awards later than we originally planned. To make sure that you still receive your payments we have extended your award until Jan 2022.

I think this is due to the ESA F2F home assessment I had last August. The assessor gave me 9 things a mix of regulations I hit & schedules I also hit. So I guess they thought it safe to give me more time on this PIP award because they know my health has not gotten any better since they last did the F2F home assessment.

So that's a 9 month extension

I can breath out now

Edit just realised covid dependent 6 months before Jan 2022 is July 2021 so that's 10 months worry free
    Last edited by StarBright; 09-10-20 at 13:20.