Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Occupational pension affect ir esa

Thank you Nukecad. That explains why my post disappeared then, as it took me considerable time to type with me having to keep stopping and altering where I did it wrong.
    The first attempt in fact took me well over half hour and just disappeared. Then I was worried that you may think I hadn't responded to your helpful post
    So my 2nd attempt I typed as quick as I could and made it a much shorter version.
    But thank you for explains how it works. I will tick the 'remember box' from now on.

Thank you so much for your response to me query. I have found it very hard to get information in this current time with helplines etc closed.
    Your knowledge and information has been a godsend to me. Thank you so much.

Another tip:

I type up long posts in notepad and check and rewrite them there.
    Once I'm fairly happy then I copy and paste them into the forum editor and use 'Preview' to see how they look on the forum.
    (That's also the time to add text formatting, bolding/italics etc., quotes, links, and so on if you don't know how to do that in notepad).

I still find myself coming back to edit typing errors and other mistakes, or to clarify something after posting though.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you for the tips on posting. I appreciate it.
    However I struggle immensely with technology. Due to my Nuero condition I am unable to learn new things now. I don't unfortunately have the ability to do what you kindly suggested. As my computer skills are non-existent (lol).

From what you explained I was definitely 'timed out', as not only did it take me a long time to type out, I also went back to re-read it all and check. So I must've took too long.

My 2nd post I typed as quick as possible, and didn't go back to check...hence the word errors 'me' was typed instead of 'my' etc and many other words wrong. So my apologies for that. As I didn't want to use up anymore time by going back and checking.
    I will use the 'remember me' box that you informed me of. Hopefully that will sort it.
    Thank you so much for all of your help with my query. I very much appreciate it.