Thread: Newbie

jacques11

Hi everybody,

Myself Jacques new member of this forum saying hello to all. I saw many good discussion here so decided to join.

Hello jacques11,
    This is not a bad old site and best of all there's no trouble which makes it pretty unique these days.

Hi Jaques

Very helpful people here. Just wish it was busier. i can't seem to find any others anyway, but i have had lots of help from these good people. Wish there was a very busy social focused site i could natter away on as i am housebound until i get my motability car in March. Starting to go bonkers in here with no one to chat to. Hope you enjoy this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dollydaydream View Post
    Hi Jaques

Very helpful people here. Just wish it was busier. i can't seem to find any others anyway, but i have had lots of help from these good people. Wish there was a very busy social focused site i could natter away on as i am housebound until i get my motability car in March. Starting to go bonkers in here with no one to chat to. Hope you enjoy this forum
    I know what you mean. Thats what i was looking for when i came across this site. Its a shame it isn't busier or it could have some kind of chat room etc.

i am actually astounded there is not a really active and busy forum when you consider how many of us are out there. it is active here, but it appears to be a fairly small group of us that post.