Thread: Motor scooter research - please participate!

Motor scooter research - please participate!

Hi,
    I work for the Research Institute of Consumer Affairs (Ricability) http://www.ricability.org.uk/.
    I'm currently doing some research into mobility scooters - I am hoping to speak to users as well as suppliers and support centres/professionals in the industry.

If you wouldn't mind me asking you some questions and/or sending you a short questionnaire please get in touch.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
    Lucy

I don't mind helping Lucy, but I can't see a way of contacting you from here.

I think you click onto the forum...they have a forum for people to reply although not sure I cannot be bother checking

E-mail: mail@ricability.org.uk

Although it should have been put in her post
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Contacting Ricability

Quote Originally Posted by Dollydaydream View Post
    I don't mind helping Lucy, but I can't see a way of contacting you from here.
    Hi!
    Thank you so much for answering my post. If you could contact Ricability by phone then ask for Lucy Pullicino, I will be able t ospeak to you a bit more about the research questionniare. The phone number is on the website.

I will be in the office all day tomorrow.

Many thanks once again and look forward to speaking to you.
    Lucy