Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sickening comments about disabled children

Angry Sickening comments about disabled children

If this isn't pure hatred against disabled then i don't know what is as CLLR Collin Brewer at a function stated the following -

' Disabled children cost too much and should be put down '

although he is trying to issue an apology he is refusing to resign and claims he did nothing wrong!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-charity.html

Lets all on here also call for him to resign.

Account removed
    All Tories should be put down have always said so, but when you look at his Picture you can understand it, he was obviously born with a disability, the after birth some how was kept stuffed into his head and his brain was thrown away.

dun serving
    Quote Originally Posted by treborc View Post
    All Tories should be put down have always said so, but when you look at his Picture you can understand it, he was obviously born with a disability, the after birth some how was kept stuffed into his head and his brain was thrown away.
    Brewer is an Independent Councillor not a Tory and the rest of your comment is disgusting. Read the link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-21594109

I'm HORRIFIED.How could anyone be so VILE.

Your comments are just the same as his and are just as sickening!!

This Independent Councillor should be sacked, and investigated by the Police. His comments are unacceptable.

Ooh I say treborc, what a silly, horrible and naughty thing to say. I look forward to reading a suitably worded apology if only to the members here who have taken offence.

vikstar
    What a weird scenario we have here, a Scot having a go at a Welshman regarding comments made about an English Councillor.

At least they have another choice of who to vote for in The Elections, SNP or Plaid Cymru, who do us poor English have ?

Then we have two other forum members who hardly ever post doing their impression of "Disgusted from Cheltenham".

I have a heard a lot worse said about Tories, get over yourselves !!!!!.

The main issue here, is the despicable comments made by The Councillor, let's not forget that !!!!!
    Last edited by vikstar; 27-02-13 at 19:44.

Quote Originally Posted by vikstar View Post
    What a weird scenario we have here, a Scot having a go at a Welshman regarding comments made about an English Councillor.

At least they have another choice of who to vote for in The Elections, SNP or Plaid Cymru, who do us poor English have ?

Then we have two other forum members who hardly ever post doing their impression of "Disgusted from Cheltenham".

The main issue here, is the despicable comments made by The Councillor, let's not forget that !!!!!
    I'm sorry I did not realise there was some lower limit on postings. Does one need to post 300 times to have an opinion? What the nationality of each person has seems to me a pointless comment.

As you say, the real story is the vile comments made by a public offical. Comments which, in my view, should be reason for dismissal and possibly criminal sanction. My issue with the other posting was that they, again in my view, were equally vile. Two wrongs do not make a right!

Blimey, a bit of argy bargy on YA
    Is the issue that treborc mistook Mr Brewer for a Tory?
    Clearly Mr Brewer is insane but then most politicians are and some people are as insane to vote for them and then we are all insane to put up with insane people running the country.
    I think that's what they call a MAD world we live in.

dun serving
    Quote Originally Posted by vikstar View Post

An Englishman living in Scotland thanks, but that's far from the issue here. The issue is the OP objecting to the comments made by Mr Brewer then making comments that were just as bad if not worse!

Pot calling Kettle methinks!