Thread: Scored ZERO points

Scored ZERO points

When can I post for help again? Scored ZERO points (told by phone today) and need HELP on what to do next. No money from Monday (except £20 DLA a week for life) My health would not stand up to appeal process and would not even know where to start

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by KatherynH View Post
    When can I post for help again? Scored ZERO points (told by phone today) and need HELP on what to do next. No money from Monday (except £20 DLA a week for life) My health would not stand up to appeal process and would not even know where to start
    you download gl24 and appeal you also need another sick not

if you appeal you will get paid

Hi KatherynH
    As Davewhit has said fill in the GL24 form and get an Appeal under way as soon as possible, you have 28 days from the date on your letter to get the Appeal in to them.
    If you have any medical reports/letters from consultants/doctors etc send copies of these with the GL24 Appeal form and send it recorded/trackable, they will send you a letter to say they have received your Appeal.
    It may seem a mountain to climb but what is the alternative ??? they just want us to dissapear that makes life easy for them.
    Get started asap, make it your mission to win your Appeal.

Good Luck

Account removed
    Totally agree with that one Lloyd

WOW Thanks everyone! That helps a great deal XX