Thread: Ford S-Max & Ford Galaxy seating

Ford S-Max & Ford Galaxy seating

Hello, I am just trying to find out if the middle seat on the 2nd row can be removed or folded flat to create a walkway access to the 3rd row, which brings me onto my next query do the 2 rearmost seats in either car move backwards and forwards when in use, i know they can recline, lastly looking at the technical info they seem pretty much the same size but the boot space with all seats up seems a lot smaller on the smax yet the rearmost seats are quite cramped and look suitable for only children. Any thoughts or advice appreciated.

I can say I have experience of riding in the third row seat of the Galaxy. It was not the most comfortable of experiences but so much better than the Zafira. A recent test drive of the S Max revealed the third row is for children only. I won't even attempt to get in as an adult.
    Hope this helps

If I remember correctly the middle seat 2nd. row only folds flat as do the outer ones (2009 model)but can be moved back & forwards. I did have adults in the very back seats but only the once mind you as they had to be peeled out lol

Quote Originally Posted by biggallute View Post
    If I remember correctly the middle seat 2nd. row only folds flat as do the outer ones (2009 model)but can be moved back & forwards. I did have adults in the very back seats but only the once mind you as they had to be peeled out lol
    Thanks for the feed back so far, was this a galaxy or an smax.

Yeh sorry it was a galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by pg1973 View Post
    Thanks for the feed back so far, was this a galaxy or an smax.