Thread: How much longer???

How much longer???

We got the 'dreaded' call last week from JCP to confirm that they will send an ESA form out to my husband, but it still hasn't shown up. The suspense and anxiety is torture, and this is only just the beginning of the persecution...How much longer???

The JCP had to confirm his details with me on the phone as I am his full time carer and his DWP Appointee.

Also, when he gets switched from his IS to ESA will his claim include me and our son, or will I still be on IS. And if so what rates would they be paying, two single persons payments even though we are married, or couple payments???

At the moment I am the main claimant for IS and my husband is listed as my partner, so why are they switching it as his claim????

Extremely confused!!!

FM
    Last edited by ***Force_Majeure_007***; 03-09-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Please delete

Similar Threads

1. Does a longer assessment = better chance at passing?
    By NeurologicalNed in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:05 AM
  2. Waiting for new car longer than I was told...
    By Tazzmaverick in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:16 AM
  3. What... does this mean I no longer need the Medical
    By goosegog in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM
  4. How much longer???
    By ***Force_Majeure_007*** in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 08:30 PM