Thread: pip descriptors

pip descriptors

thanks for replies to last thread.now my latest rant [concern] .just been looking at descriptors and points etc for pip.those on high rate mobility dla at the moment please dont get to fond of your mobility car because the chance is you will end up on standard rate of pip. this means you will not qualify for motability. wonder if cameron and his lap dogs have for one minute considered the knock on affect this will have, not only on the estimated 150,000 who will lose their much needed transport.[i would double that estimation.] but also that on the motor industry,which will by 2015 have lost the majority of their mobility customers. so in a couple of years time when we have a crisis in the motor industry will cameron stand in front of media and say i was responsible for that ? you bet he wont

No, he won't, but he will be able to stand up and say he cut the welfare bill. But then he won't tell you that the tribunal bill has rocketed.

Like my husband if he gets degraded,oops sorry downgraded.He will loose the only thing he has left,the chance to get out of the house and sit by the canal to fish.Not much to ask for after working from the age of 15 to 63.Digging roads for gas lines,climbing roofs,plastering,lugging heavy reels for the print industry.

hi fibrogal think degraded was the right word ha