Thread: What form to appeal, Been put onto WRAG, feel it is wrong.

What form to appeal, Been put onto WRAG, feel it is wrong.

Hi guys first off please again let me thank everyone that has helped me successfully appeal my Bad DLA decision.

Was feeling great yesterday on getting backdated DLA awarded, but now depression and worry is biting hard because of being placed into the WRAG group, please can somebody help as to what form i need to appeal that decision because i know i could not go through that processing all over again, i was placed into WRAG without any Medical and without any contact to my GP.

Thank you

Jimmy it is the GL24 form, although some one may correct me on this.

you can search for it online and download it, fill it in and send it to your JCP handling your claim.

when you send it they will review first but be warned you could be facing yet another appeal panel which could take a long time.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyr View Post
    Hi guys first off please again let me thank everyone that has helped me successfully appeal my Bad DLA decision.

Was feeling great yesterday on getting backdated DLA awarded, but now depression and worry is biting hard because of being placed into the WRAG group, please can somebody help as to what form i need to appeal that decision because i know i could not go through that processing all over again, i was placed into WRAG without any Medical and without any contact to my GP.

Thank you
    download and fill in http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/gl24dwp.pdf

they will carry out a review first by another DM if its not change it then goes to appeal, get advise before sending off as they can also STOP your claim it can go both ways on review and has as some people have found out, so get advise if you only just got esa then an appeal is not a good idea if you think you have a very strong case then appeal

Thank you Guys, my head is bad bad bad, i forget things in seconds yet can remember first day at school, then all of a sudden there they are again right at the forefront of my memory, sometimes it is frightening because i can forget my own name if i have to think what it is, sounds daft but head is like a sponge in a child's head, with thousands of pockets of air, all empty, told you sounds stupid.

Dave i forgot to say, i was on IB for 10yrs then all of a sudden without any word of warning i got the letter telling me i have been placed in WRAG.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyr View Post
    Dave i forgot to say, i was on IB for 10yrs then all of a sudden without any word of warning i got the letter telling me i have been placed in WRAG.
    This is normal now a days spec. if you have partner who is working full time
    Please do call DWP for gl24 as this will be your proof if anything gets wrong i.e delay in post you can download gl24 and start filling
    try to send new evidence with gl24