Thread: Thanks.

Thanks.

Dear All, Just wanted to say a big thank you to this site and to all the people who have given me help and advice during a very stressful time. You are all very kind.

Hi, I haven't given any advice, having only been a member for a month, but I do wish you all the best and hope things are getting better for you. Regards Susie

I've also only started recently. If I did help, I'm only too glad. Speaking as a professional benefits adviser, thank you very much for providing feedback. It's the success stories that keeps us going.

Sorry I haven't posted for such a long time, haven't been well and have been coping with a Family problem that has been an awful shock. Hope everyone is ok, and that you are all having a good Bank Holiday Weekend.

Thanks Unruhe.Sorry for the delay in replying

All the best to you susieboots. Sorry it's took me such a long time to reply. Hope all is well with you.

PS Hope your Weekend is going well.

I have to echo all the sentiments posted on this thread. I have had so much good advice, support and information from everyone. I , like many, find the dwp a minefield to negotiate on my own. Also, sometimes we just need reassurance regarding medical things etc. If I have experience of a particular problem, I try to help, but I am not as knowledgeable as some people on here. Another great thing about the forum is the light hearted side, its good that we can still laugh and joke despite all our problems. I hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday, weather here is actually good for a change, lol.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

It's refreshing to see a bunch of people, many facing difficulties themselves, offering selfless support.