Thread: My medical

Account removed

My medical

OK as you know I was told I was able to work and today I have to go to the Job center , but to day I had my ESA report back from the Job center, from the medical I had....

I was given 30 points in total....

15 given for bowel and bladder and 15 points for not being able to get around.

Doctor stated this patient would be unable to work in the long term or short term unfit for work.

And he says that I need to have a medical on my mental health as I seemed to be depressed.

The medical was pretty good next medical two years.
    Oh yes doctor ticked box unlikely to work....

They stuck me into the WRAG....
    Last edited by Account removed; 30-04-13 at 08:53.

Quote Originally Posted by treborc View Post
    OK as you know I was told I was able to work and today I have to go to the Job center , but to day I had my ESA report back from the Job center, from the medical I had....

I was given 30 points in total....

15 given for bowel and bladder and 15 points for not being able to get around.

Doctor stated this patient would be unable to work in the long term or short term unfit for work.

And he says that I need to have a medical on my mental health as I seemed to be depressed.

The medical was pretty good next medical two years.
    Oh yes doctor ticked box unlikely to work....

They stuck me into the WRAG....
    I take it this is your WFI, let us know how you get on. Mine was a walk in the park, spent most of it discussing the appauling injustice of the present system. Finished by they may phone me in 6 months just to see how I am.
    As I'm sure you know, putting people in wrag is purely a numbers game and has nothing to do with reality.
    All the best.

Account removed
    I'm not worried about these the person who I've seen many times suffers her self with depression, I just phoned my Union solicitors explained about my ESA medical and doctors report, where it says this person unsuitable for work, he said phone up the DWP because he's seen a number of these where they do not take the doctors advice on whether your able to work, if they take no interest phone back and they will take the case on....

I have been looking for a job for eight years at the job center, they stopped me last year saying it's pretty obvious my health was not that good, and they have to many others they need to sort out, I said pardon and she said people who are able bodied and cannot find work....

this is appalling that you got the points needed for the support group and yet they simply stuck you in wrag, still very good reasons to appeal the situation and am sure that appeals would put you in support based on this.

not holding much for myself after seeing this as i would get the automatic points needed for the support based on one condition so situation does not seem good after seeing your report.

hi treborc this is truly awful i hope you appeal just a thought how much more money is being spent on the nhs on people becomming depressed or more ill due to the benefit cuts ?

Account removed
    I suspect more money is being saved by people who end their lives it's now standing at 1300 .

This is without doubt now cuts and they are cutting real peoples lives not some cheat or scrounger whom ever they are, this is about getting people off benefits.

Horrified !! absolutely horrified and what on earth have they based that illogical decision on ????? I feel so angry on your behalf , which I know doesn't help you , so sorry and appeal

Whatever you do, don't sign on at the Jobcentre! You are declaring yourself fit for work, and there is no way back from there. Go in with the letter and let them know you do not intend to sign on as you are clearly UNFIT to work. I have heard they hold back payments just to see if you will sign on, before letting your ESA go through.

You should have been placed in the support group on the points basis. Challenge the decision.