Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who do i complain to ?

who do i complain to ?

hi ,had my back to work interview today was suppose to be at 11 am arrived at 10 45 and was left sitting waiting till 12 pm i asked what was going on to be finally told by my adviser that i was told to be there at 10 .30 i told him in fact it was 11 showed him my letter to get a huuuf he walked out side i thought what is going on i got up in agony looked out side he was having smoke out the front of the building ??? i asked him what is going on here he replied well i got told 10.30 by my boss i came down to see you you was not there do you want a fag? totally shocked i said i do not smoke are you going to do this interview or what? i went back inside and sat back down in the waiting area, now i already attended this place for a back to work interview 2 weeks ago and as i could not get up the stairs was told to go home i did so ,next thing i got a letter to say i did not attend i must attend today so i did ,i explained again i cant get up the stairs he replied well come on i will pull you up i was so shocked i refused then got left to wait again then told i had to drive around the corner to another building where they had a computer down stairs,it did not end there, i was in complete agony by this time taken in to a room and told to fill in the online computer form i was talking to my adviser that i can not drive often as i take a high dose of tramadol ,i have to cut it down to attend things like this making my pain worse then a woman shouted at me walking by well my husband takes tramadol and drives , i asked who she was she said i am the boss i said does your husband have what i have i need both knees replacing she replied who told you you need 2 new knees? i replied my consultant she souted at me again well if you do not like what i have to say leave now i am so shocked by the behaviour of these people i do not no who to complain too please can someone advise me thanks

Absolutely disgusting. I would send a formal letter of complaint to the place you attended the interview to start with. Then contact local MP. It is shocking that they think they can get away with this sort of attitude and behaviour.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Sickening. We treat animals better in this country. A letter listing all of the facts and how it made you feel to the assessment centre must follow. Get a 3rd party to help you construct it so that it is not just a rant (which would be understandable).

morning still can not get over it my partner was with me she was not allowed in she had to sit in the car but saw him taking his tome to smoke out side she even said look what on earth is going on here?he even had to have a quick fag in the car as we followed him around the corner to the other building the place was called tell house in dumbarton scotland i will go to citizens advice tomorrow my legs are hurting to much today my left knee has really swollen up,when i asked the so called boss what her name was and who was her supervisor she said i am the boss i do not answer to anyone,she did look shocked when i replied my consultant actually told me i needed both knees replacing that is why i am here why else would i be or my benefits will be stopped by people like yourself who think if people are on benefits you have a great power over them.

You could try writing to complain straight to the top http://www.dwp.gov.uk/other-speciali...w-to-complain/
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

hi booogie123 this is awful i wonder were this horrible woman got her medical degree (she seems to think she knows it all) people on this site know who to complain to (i don't totally clueless) but please write to you're MP also we need to put a stop to this seriously ill and disabled people are being treated like scum and it needs to stop and that jumpt up little hitler could do with bringing down a peg or two

i will complain refuse to let them get away with it i have to go there again tomorrow for a 5 min interview do not know what that is all about hope i do not get the same treatment as yesterday i will inform them i have told citizens advice as i have to go and see them just after my citizens advice appointment i do not think they will be that bothered by that though we will see what happens thanks for your advice all of you much appreciated

When you go tomorrow ask them about their complaints procedure. That may be enough to make them stop and think about their treatment of you. And who knows, you may even get an apology. Even if they did apologise though, I would still write to someone about it just to make it a formal complaint so it goes on record.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Hi boogie123, Sorry to hear of your bad treatment, Have you spoke to your doctor about all this, it has bound to have caused you alot of stress and worry , no one should be treated like this. Would your doctor give you a sick note so you dont have to indure this inhumane treatment . It sounds like a case for Humane rights .

Most folks who have answered have covered what you need to do.

Ask about the complaints procedure, write to their head office and talk to CAB, then write to your MSP. Such behaviour is disgraceful. As far as I am aware you are legally within your rights to have someone with you at any interview so take your other half and insist she stays with you.

I hope the five minute interview goes better than the last one.