Thread: Anyone know of time frame to adjust a claim?

Anyone know of time frame to adjust a claim?

My husband has been on indefinate award of DLA for years now, but in the last two years he was diagnosed with vascular dementia and now requires carers, and round the clock care from myself. I have asked for a DLA review to change his care component from Middle rate to High rate (backdated a few months). Can anyone tell me a rough time frame of how long it takes them to review this and get back to you? Weeks??? Months???? Any information puts a light at the end of the tunnel!

many thanks in advance!

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena-Ann View Post
    My husband has been on indefinate award of DLA for years now, but in the last two years he was diagnosed with vascular dementia and now requires carers, and round the clock care from myself. I have asked for a DLA review to change his care component from Middle rate to High rate (backdated a few months). Can anyone tell me a rough time frame of how long it takes them to review this and get back to you? Weeks??? Months???? Any information puts a light at the end of the tunnel!

many thanks in advance!

It says or use to say 11 weeks, when I asked for care to be added to mobility took 5 weeks no medical got middle care indef with just form and 3 letters