Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ix 35, sportage, cx5, kuga?

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerative-Condition View Post
    Hi Paul The Q3 boot space is 420 litres according to the brochure, but in many reviews on youtube and written around the web they say it's actually 460 litres, This is with the seats up and is much longer with the seats down. So not as small as you assume, just though i'd clarify that in case this car was being viewed by someone on here.

Cheers
    It is only 460 litres if you specify a can of gunk instead of spare wheel and jack etc so 420 with spare wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    The only other cars I can think of that are on the scheme would be the Honda CR-V and the Skoda Yeti.

All other new Crossovers are a lot smaller, supermini based designs (Peugeot 2008, Renault Captur, Nissan Juke etc)
    I am keen on the yeti especially now that the AP is so low but kids would rather walk :-(

HAHA know what you mean my son is a proper badge snob as well.

You know the Yeti has just had a facelift? It looks far better than the original.

Plus the Q3 is just a Yeti in disguise. It's got all the same components under its skin.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

We have had the Sportage 2 for 5 weeks now and It has to be said this is a great car. We test drove all the above cars you mention and the Sportage came out on top for us. The biggest surprise was how comfortable it is on a long journey, not something you can e sure of on a test drive. We have covered over 2000 miles and average just below 50mpg. The double sunroof has proved wonderful in the good weather, could not be more fortunate with that! Plenty of room in the boot for all our needs and rear passengers. The iPod connection to the stereo system is awesome if you have one, which my son loves. With controls on the steering wheel and full display on the screen too.
    It allows for voice activation of your iphone too. Not everyone will have these of course but it was a positive for us. It's also the best looking vehicle in its class too, but I guess that's subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by samiel View Post
    VW Tiguan? the SE DSG model is available has tinted glass etc its not on Motability site but is listed on VW site.
    The SE spec on the Tiguan has been discontinued and replaced with Match trim small increase in price but lots more equipment,hasnt filtered through to VW mobility site yet though so may be on next quarters list.