Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DLA is for helping people walk? Seems a bit simplified.

what we all need to remember that this forum room is a News and General discussion so things like what they put in the news does need to be debated along with other stuff.

We also need to remember that there are other forum rooms set up for things like benefits and also health so if you are not keen on seeing these posts then these other forum rooms are available.

Yes we have for a long time all been battered terribly by each government but freedom of expression is something we should all treasure, something our governments aren't keen to see.

I know i may sound blunt but please let others debate news and other things if they want or shall we all sit in a quite corner when we are getting slagged like crazy.

do i get depressed seeing this endless stuff going on, the answer is yes but i still like to see things like this where we can discuss stuff and argue our points.

If you want cheering up then see my post in this forum room called ' a bit of a giggle ' and no i am not on about our government

Debate and discussion are good things. As is people having their say. That isn't the problem here.

I see, a purely personal thing. Nothing to do with the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackball View Post
    I see, a purely personal thing. Nothing to do with the post.
    Sorry, I have no idea what you are getting at.
    Last edited by rich-ward; 07-08-13 at 15:15. Reason: typo

The comments from a few people who appear to act as authoritative moderators, advising me not to post topics they find distasteful, are unwarranted.
    There is nothing out of place with that post, perhaps a little dated, and I am sorry it depressed some.
    We are all free to just ignore posts.
    As mickeydt1 rightly says there should be ‘freedom of expression to say what you want’ if the site were indeed serious.
    I do not write the articles and I am not generally trying to ‘wind anyone up’ on the site. But you are welcome to your opinion.

As I said will not initiate any more posts, unless for example my pet needs a name.

The comments from a few people who appear to act as authoritative moderators, advising me not to post topics they find distasteful, are unwarranted.
    There is nothing out of place with that post, perhaps a little dated, and I am sorry it depressed some.
    We are all free to just ignore posts.
    As mickeydt1 rightly says there should be ‘freedom of expression to say what you want’ if the site were indeed serious.
    I do not write the articles and I am not generally trying to ‘wind anyone up’ on the site. But you are welcome to your opinion.

As I said will not initiate any more posts, unless for example my pet needs a name.
    Why do you think this site is not serious?

It's members offer help, advice and moral support for people who are in a desperate situation. How is that not serious?

Oh dear this isn't good folks.
    Everyone who posts have worries, illnesses etc etc - lets not fall out between ourselves over an innocent thread eh
    Sea Queen

'It's members offer help, advice and moral support for people who are in a desperate situation. How is that not serious?
    There are a few people who do indeed offer advice and moral support.

Advice and support is only a part of what the site is about.
    I posted under ‘News and general discussion’ The article was old but the result relevant today.
    You say the posts I have presented are somehow all negative and that they should not be.
    Sorry! The news is not good.
    I do not present posts to‘wind up’people and that is an insulting thing to say.

I think as long as no one is getting personal or aggressive we can post what we want as long as it's ok with the moderators

the news is bad and depressing so some topics are gonna be that way

I also think it's fine to ask for ideas to call your dog too

'It's members offer help, advice and moral support for people who are in a desperate situation. How is that not serious?
    There are a few people who do indeed offer advice and moral support.

Advice and support is only a part of what the site is about.
    I posted under ‘News and general discussion’ The article was old but the result relevant today.
    You say the posts I have presented are somehow all negative and that they should not be.
    Sorry! The news is not good.
    I do not present posts to‘wind up’people and that is an insulting thing to say.
    I understand now what's going on here.

Just to add I totally believe in free speech, people expressing their opinions and discussion and debate.