Thread: Q4 motability cars

Q4 motability cars

Hi I'm a newbie

My son's motability car contract ends in November so I'm looking at what's out there now. Does anyone know if the prices always go up or the range increases/decreases when the new Price List gets published in October? Not sure whether to put down a deposit before or after you see.

Thanks!

You will not know what the new AP for a car is until Motability post it on their web page, which they do at the beginning of the new quarter.

The good thing is if you order a car in one quarter for delivery in the next quarter, then price remains the same as what is was when you ordered it. So if you order a Car with a AP of £100 and by the time you receive it the AP has gone up to £500 you will still only pay £100.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe