Thread: SDA to ESA50 late and struggling

SDA to ESA50 late and struggling

I am really struggling with this, for many reasons and have a complete block about it. I have made lots of notes but actually completing the form just seems impossible.
    Would it be okay to send an explanation of this, together with all the notes that describe my difficulties rather than a neatly completed form?
    Help!!

Hi

You need to completed it in the boxes, in the form, I know the boxes are so tiny to fill in. I've nearly finish my ESA50 Questionnaire, like I have use extra sheet of paper on "About your illnesses or disabilities", so I have staple the piece of paper on page 5. (With My Name, NI, D.O.B and the Questions I am answering to) You can always add further sheets if you wish, along with your notes that describe about your difficulties.

Good Luck!

Would filling it out online using the interactive form help you? That way you can fill it out at your convenience and then print it off after you are happy with it.

Interactive ESA50: https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...717/esa-50.pdf

Just try to answer each question as much as you can, it's important. Don't worry too much about spelling mistakes or neatness. I found it easier to use the interactive version (above), then print it off and sent it to them.
    Look, if you are finding it hard yourself, can you not ask a friend or relative to fill out the form (either the interactive version or paper form) from what you tell them?

Forgot to say, if you think that you are gonna end up returning the ESA50 late due to difficulties, contact them and tell them. Just get a name of the person whom you spoke to about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ivb View Post
    Forgot to say, if you think that you are gonna end up returning the ESA50 late due to difficulties, contact them and tell them. Just get a name of the person whom you spoke to about it.
    Agreed with this ^^.

Thank you, I'm trying a combination of those. It's already very late. :-/
    Hopefully I'll just get it over with and post it, I don't know why it's affecting me so much! :-)

If your form is already late, you could put a covering letter in with it, explaining why it is late. This might make a difference.

It's better to fill in as much of the form as possible. Don't worry about the boxes - you can always go onto extra sheets of paper (make sure you write in the box you are doing this and make sure the extra sheets are clearly labelled as to which parts of the form they are carrying on from). Also make sure you have a copy of the form to keep for yourself. Good luck.