Thread: unable to sleep..

unable to sleep..

Any other night owls around?

I'm just not tired at the moment, despite having an hours sleep last night. *shrugs*

Samrt here especially since my illneses and coming out of coma last May can stay awake for 3 days scrubbing the floor well. I mean trying to do then I can sleep for 36 hours my GP had tried everything but to no avail he put me on sleeping tablets and they kept Mr awake longer!! I have been diagnosed with brain damage which maybe causing the problem

same for me too, spent many nights up and not much to do apart from watching news on telly or listening to radio.

hate it when it happens as you feel totally washed out during the day.

flower try to take your mind off the home visit, says me who lost over a stone with worry.

shame they don't have live chat on here then all us night owls could have a good chin wag

I usually get one good nights sleep a week - I'm lucky, I guess...but then the other 6 nights I get one or two hours sleep.

I end up cranky, anti-social(more so than usual) and start feeling like crap! Constantly feels like I have a cold.

I check this site a couple of times a night..if I see a reply, I try and add something. I'm currently wide awake, having had 1 hours sleep last night and I'm pretty much full of energy - I shall blame the pop-tarts I had not long ago.........

Having a bit of a music session.

A mix of radiohead, the cranberries, pearl jam, Nirvana, Ellie Goulding, Johnny Cash and as per usual, Bruce Springsteens new album!

Can't sleep again, despite spending 8 hours at the hospital yesterday and a further 10 hours today by my Nannas bed side..she's incredibly ill and unfortunately won't be coming out of hospital this time.

Absolutely knackered, anxiety levels have rocketed. Finding it difficult to cope but I can't let it show because of Nanna.