Thread: PIP reconsideration

notnamedbill

PIP reconsideration

It has come back as 'no change' std mobility only. I have to be honest and say that all I did towards it was to post to the DWP new hospital despatch paperwork and a brain doctors report because I was ill which included two overnighters in hospital, one for suspected TIA or stroke and the other for suspected heart attack both put down to my Small Vessal Desisease. I am still averaging an overnight stay every 6 weeks and because of dizziness I didn't drive for 4 months which included 28 'suggested' not to drive by brain doctor. Although I have gained some new (in writing) conditions it seems that according to the DWP there is no evedance of progression?

My conditions are:

Whole body small Vessal disease
    Coronary small Vessal disease
    Hypertension
    Raynauds
    Chronic fategue syndrome
    Anxiety syndrome

Which gives me:

Angina for 80% of the time (I get hospitalised when it reaches 6 out of 10) (at rest and play)
    A-typical heart attack symptoms
    A-typical TIA symptoms
    And vascular system spasms

I am on 12 different medications and attend a special one to one cardiac rehabilitation session because I am considered too much of an high risk for normal cardiac rehabilitation.

Quality of life: what £&£&@& quality of life! I cannot work, I cannot play, I don't do sex any more, it's recommended I don't fly, I haven't been around a town in 3 years, I haven't been in a supermarket in 1 year, I have started to drive a bit but when I get there I cannot walk more than 20m (DWP recon between 20 and 50), apart from going to the hospital or doctors I have been out 3 times this year and one of them was for a funeral. I took a risk by leaving my meds off Saturday so I could have a couple of ciders while I watched the match, yes I'm not suposed to drink either!

Yes I know I didn't give myself a chance but let's get over that and see what my next step is, tribunal I presume. Please lead on......

Yes notnamedbill. If you still feel that you deserve more then its off to the tribunal. I am doing the same. I got the same on my reconsideration and sent my tribunal papers on Saturday (but to the wrong court although they have emailed me to say they are forwarding this on so I have no need to worry about it not getting there on time).

Remember to enclose ONE copy of the mandatory reconsideration and also you only have 30 days from the date of the reconsideration letter.

Good luck