Thread: IDS on trial by Labour...

Senior Member ***Force_Majeure_007***'s Avatar

IDS on trial by Labour...

The following link is a must read...

http://mikesivier.wordpress.com/2014...re-to-perform/

This took place yesterday in the House of Commons, not that anyone would've noticed, due to a media blackout....
    Expect the worst and hope for the best!!!

Oh my, I laughed out loud several times. So funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ***Force_Majeure_007*** View Post
    The following link is a must read...

http://mikesivier.wordpress.com/2014...re-to-perform/

This took place yesterday in the House of Commons, not that anyone would've noticed, due to a media blackout....
    some are waking up to the plight of the disabled, and the lies IDS tells.
    would it be wrong to upload that video to youtube ?

Its already on YouTube!!!

You see Duncan Smith smirking half way through. Glad Jackson gave as good as she got.

I gave up watching these debates amongst career politicians from all parties. They sit and play games of oneupmanship between themselves, both sides using misleading and emotive facts and figures to try and score a point. Then at the end of yet another ineffective debate , both sides walk out together laughing and joking amongst themselves on the way to the bar. Job done.

It's all for show. The people in power and those who run the country are never seen. And they make the decisions regardless of which political party is in power.

Unfortunately I believe that you are right, SFU; one party start a policy, and when another party get in they continue to run with it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that different parties have different agendas and different policies.

However, like you say: " It's all for show. The people in power and those who run the country are never seen. And they make the decisions regardless of which political party is in power.".....

FM007

Brilliant! She should be prime minister.

Quote Originally Posted by ***Force_Majeure_007*** View Post
    Unfortunately I believe that you are right, SFU; one party start a policy, and when another party get in they continue to run with it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that different parties have different agendas and different policies.

However, like you say: " It's all for show. The people in power and those who run the country are never seen. And they make the decisions regardless of which political party is in power.".....

FM007
    No doubt many politicians start off in politics with the aim of improving things, but probably get worn out battling internal politics and the establishment. And so give up or are tainted by the machine of politics.

No matter which political party is in they inherit the same high level civil service advisors who provide info, facts and figures and implement the policies. If you've ever seen Devereaux in action the fellow who was in charge of the DWP reporting I believe to IDS you'll know what I mean. Some of these high flying civil servants have the power to sabotage policies and people in politics. I've seen similar but on a lower scale in business and it happens everywhere from small village committees organising a fete , to charities, to large companies.

I have linked it to my facebook page. The more places it goes to, the more it spreads. You never know, it might start a revolution. Might even get more people voting next year (no harm in dreaming)
    Last edited by Ceejay; 16-07-14 at 13:49.