Thread: Advice needed please

Advice needed asap please

My partner is on high rate motability and has a car every 3 years. He was in an accident 2 weeks ago with a post after a coughing fit and he was told today his car is a write off. He is waiting to hear from motability but he is worried he won't be able to get another car will he? As he relies on his car alot for appointments and getting around as he is a chronic asthmatic. It is his first claim on this lease and first ever write off in 15 years. Any advice please
    Last edited by kelbelle83; 27-10-14 at 15:09. Reason: update

His coughing fit caused an accident. Luckily it was a post, not a child. Is he safe to continue driving?

Has his GP or consultant ever advised him not to drive because of his condition? if not then I wouldn't worry too much.

I would think most people who drive have at some point had a sneezing, coughing or some other episode while driving and had to pull over, I once got stung in the face by a Bee and had to stop pretty quickly!, these things happen in life

Unfortunately in your partners case this resulted in damage to the car, fortunately I gather that no other drivers or cars were involved or injured?, it's simply an accident and they happen every day.

He is cleared to drive it was a common Cold sneeze