Thread: PIP-change of circumstances

PIP-change of circumstances

Has anybody done a PIP change of circumstances? I done mine back in June and got told it was a backlog of upto 26weeks, this takes me to the 5th december, but apparently now it can take upto 12months? Just wondering if anybody has waited longer than the 26weeks...

Hi I did PIP change of circumstances,I applied beginning of February and got my decision end of September,so all together took about eight months.That was with having f2f at the end of June but I did have to keep hassling Capita for an appointment.

Any times you are given are only a guide. It is impossible to give precise figures in any particular case, as there are two assessment providers and multiple (I believe eight) Benefit Delivery Centres dealing with PIP.

Similar Threads

1. Change of circumstances
    By Pepsi in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:39 PM
  2. How to do a change of circumstances for ESA?
    By Logflume in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:39 PM
  3. ESA Circumstances Change
    By D85 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:47 AM
  4. Change of circumstances
    By stickman2012 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:23 PM
  5. Change of Circumstances? ESA and DLA
    By MsBear in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:12 PM