Thread: Another pip question :/

Another pip question :/

Hello I recently had my pip consultation, Im wondering if anyone had been told during theirs, that their questionnaire had been lost or had not been put into the consultants computer. Everything seemed to run smoothly, yet I'm now pondering on 'what if this hiccup means I have to go all through this again' . I applied in December 2013 so had been waiting for just a little over a year, waiting upto 8 weeks for a decision is going to be a very long wait, but to have to go though this again , not good.....
    I had an MI in Nov 13, fitted with a stent the following day, only to be informed I had CHD, informed I had PVD and then discoveres it was bought on by an heriditary disease ' Familial Hypercholestemia ' . I have problems walking, and continuious breathlessness to which I applied to pip for ... I'm not holding my breath, just wishing they so not take too long to come to a decision the stress is creeping in now
    Hope I have some feedback on this I'm so nervous
    Thank you for ready xxx

I suspect that, for some reason, the assessor didn't have a copy of the PIP2 questionnaire you returned (or anything that you sent with it). I doubt the form has been lost completely, as DWP would have noticed if you failed to return it. The assessor will complete their report based on the face to face assessment, though I suppose they would have the option to request a copy of the PIP2 if they felt they needed it.

All you can do now is wait for a decision. It can take a few weeks for the assessment report to be finished and sent to DWP, then a decision made and notified to you.

Ahhh thank you flymo.
    Really appreciate this group, it's been a complete Godsend, I veiwed more than a few posts prior to my assessment ... Again many thanks xx