Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ESA & PIP claims - consultant letter stating I cannot work

Quote Originally Posted by Cath123 View Post
    Hi Toby

Thanks so much for your reply. That is really positive and I’m glad to hear you had the highest rate without any need for medical evidence. I’ve heard so many horror stories it’s great to hear.

I’m worried now that I may not have described my condition in enough detail on my form, as I had help from a lady who works for a company who helps disabled people claim benefits. She told me not to waffle and go into too much detail, and just to stick to the main facts. She wrote it for me and some sections only have a few sentences. She wanted to focus on the main issues, although I could have written much more.

Oh well, it’s been sent off now. I just hope it’s enough.

Thanks again

Cath
    I just meant don't be scared to tell them honestly as it can be hard to admit the way your condition affects you to strangers,my answers were short and to the point,on reassessment I wrote a few stories had a f2f and got 0 points but it worked out ok the decision maker overturned it and put me back in support group without me having to do an MR or tribunal.
    Last edited by Toby123; 02-09-2018 at 07:16 PM.