Thread: Making a SAR request for PIP?

Making a SAR request for PIP?

Hi,

So I'm wanting to make a Subject Access Request with regards to the stopping of my PIP, because I cancelled a 2nd assessment appointment. I do have this template for a SAR request:

This is a Subject Access Request.

Please make sure this gets to the correct department. I had a face to face assessment at ( office address) at (TIME) and require the following information

1. PIP2 Questionnaire
    2. PIP Review File-note – PA1
    3. PIP Consultation Report Form – PA4
    4. PIP Payment Decision Letter
    5. Statement Of Entitlement Letter
    6. DPA – Computer Printouts Of Everything On Their System To Do With Your Claim

The problem is, that's more for if you've just been assessed. The information I'm more after, is after I filled in a PIP.1043/AR1, and the attempts by me to change my assessment to a home assessment with the help of a doctor's letter, and the cancellation of my benefit after I cancelled the 2nd appointment.

Is there any other documents I could be requesting? I'm also after logs of attempts to contact me by IAC and alleged text messages that never arrived, and the communication between IAC and the DWP with regards to this.

Thanks for any help.

Rather than requesting particular documents you may be better off requesting everything that they have:

Maybe word it as:

This is a Subject Access Request.

Please make sure this gets to the correct department.

I had a face to face assessment at ( office address) at (TIME) and require any and all information and documents that you hold relating to this assessment, from when it was first actioned to send me an assessment questionaire form up to the current date.

TBH you are within your rights to request every document that they hold about your entire claim if you want to.
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Sounds like a plan.