Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are HCP's the enemy ?

Quote Originally Posted by jud1950 View Post
    yes its alright for you to say calm down you have your award we don't & my wife has to have a second f2f in 6 weeks & she has mental health problems & we was given no reason why & as for if you was a moderator YOU sound like a f2f bully perhaps you could get a job doing f2f . jud
    That is completely unreasonable, I look at things impartially and make a fair decision. The forum I moderate on would not tolerate such vindictive posts. They are not at all helpful to individuals who are having to fight the system. In fact those types of posts would scare the life out of many putting them off even appealing a decision. They are even more harmful to people who have mental health issues.

[QUOTE=beau;142660]

Yes, the system is greatly flawed and yes people have taken their lives because of the HCP not doing their job properly but there is no need for the vitriol you are spewing out on here.
    In fact, if I was a moderator, as I am on another site, I'm afraid I would have terminated your registration by now.

Now please calm down as fighting with that attitude and temper will get you absolutely nowhere.[/QUOTE

People taking their lives because of the lies and what they are put through certainly stir an anger and temper in me.

Anyway I think this thread has become a little bit silly with people attacking each other.

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    That is completely unreasonable, I look at things impartially and make a fair decision. The forum I moderate on would not tolerate such vindictive posts. They are not at all helpful to individuals who are having to fight the system. In fact those types of posts would scare the life out of many putting them off even appealing a decision. They are even more harmful to people who have mental health issues.
    I very inclined to agree, if there is anyone to blame its minority dogey claimants vent your anger on them, they are the root cause of the problem. Unfortunately mental health is open to abuse causing real problems for genuine sufferers.

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    yes like i said you have your award . jud

Quote Originally Posted by jud1950 View Post
    yes like i said you have your award . jud
    Yes and I was one of the ones who had a fair assessor. Don't think I wasn't apprehensive, because I was.

Apologies if this has been posted before,but......https://www.buzzfeed.com/emilydugan/...pKr#.eeww13OxW

Comments sections makes for interesting reading.There appears to be a lot of angry people out there...."spewing vitriol".....but then again,they would,wouldn't they...if a HCP had lied about what had occurred at the f2f interview.?

Note to Pau....try to not use words like "TERMINATE"....it makes you come across as cold and unsympathetic,not unlike a DWP/ATOS/CAPITA employee !
    Last edited by jw68; 03-06-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Dear jw68

did you bother to read the whole thread? if you had i think you'll find that it was a quote from someone else on the thread.

have a good day now won't you.

Pau,I am sorry.I was 100% in the wrong,as you pointed out.In fact,we are both singing from the same hymn sheet here,as we both agree that the language used by the third party only serves to inflame the situation.

Have a good day...and yes,i mean,have a good day.....could not find the "humble pie" icon so will have to do instead !

Hi jw68, appreciate the apology, it seems anything DWP/HCP related brings out a bit of tension in us.

P????