Thread: Off on our little break soon.

Off on our little break soon.

Well its only 2 more sleeps then we are off on our little break.

We are so looking forward to a few days away, change of scenery etc. Following my recent hospital admission (albeit for only one night, which was a nightmare) and being quite poorly I am ready for a holiday.

The owner of the place we are staying has been extremely helpful and informative about the area, accessibility etc. I had to contact him again yesterday as I had completely forgotten about our CPAP machines, (my partner and I both have sleep apneoa). I know that some places can be a bit iffy with regard to any sort of electrical/medical equipment. I assured him that our machines are regularly tested and completely safe, but I need not have worried. He assured me there are adequate electric sockets in the room, including a double next to the bed and it would not be a problem.

I think we sometimes tend to forget about equipment etc as we use them all the time, so take it for granted that there would not be a problem using them in a different place.

All I need to do now is sort out the packing and hope that the weather is kind to us next week.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Have a lovely time!..